Sunrise Windows are the Best Choice for your Home in Minnesota
When living in Elk River MN and surrounding areas, homeowners must be prepared for all types of weather at any given week, so why not choose a window with qualities to support all homeowners needs? Your home needs a durable window to overcome high speed winds, frozen tundra temperatures, and unbearable heat rays. Sunrise Windows fit all needs for all different weather conditions. On top of energy efficiency, Sunrise Windows will be designed to fit each individuals needs and wants. With the capability to pick and choose what style window would fit best in your home along with many other aesthetics Sunrise Windows, will be the best choice for the astute homeowners.
- Made with Pure Virgin uPVC, which helps with keeping your home insulated.
- Extremely durable
- Inside the frame is filled with polyurethane insulating foam.
- Polyurethane Insulating foam has the best protection from energy loss
- Multiple options for exterior paint colors
- Low-e Technology- keeps heat inside your home in winter, and protects your home from heat in summer.
- Window panels reflect harmful ultraviolet light.
- Many different Low-e options for your home.
- Two panes of glass with an air-filled or gas-filled space.
- More panes of glass means greater energy efficiency.
- 2-pane and 3-pane window options.
- All panes meet, or exceed ENERGY STAR efficiency
- Non-toxic gas filled window pane are more energy efficient.
- Gas filled panes reduce conduction of heat in between window panes.
- Adding spacers to a window will help keep the panes a correct length apart
- Spacers need to be durable enough to move with the flexing of the windows from heating and cooling