Why Choose Vinyl Windows for Your Home in Bloomington, MN?
Vinyl windows are an excellent investment for homeowners in Bloomington, Minnesota, because they are so energy efficient. Compared to windows with frames made of other materials, vinyl windows will do a better job of insulating your home. Because they can help keep your home warmer during the winter and cooler during the summer, they can potentially reduce your heating and cooling costs throughout the year.
If you want to have state-of-the-art vinyl windows installed on your home in Bloomington, MN, the company to call is Purpose Driven Restoration. Aside from being energy efficient, our windows stand out for having these notable features:
- Forced-entry protection hardware that can help protect your loved ones and valuables during an attempted break-in
- Low-profile frames and sashes that maximize the glass area, so you will have the largest view possible
- Window sills that cause water to run off rather than allowing it to pool
- An interlocking sash-to-sill design that gives the window unit unified strength
- Numerous options for frame colors, as well as woodgrain patterns for the interior side of the frames
- Multiple internal chambers that ensure structural integrity and rigidity
- Optional full screens that let you ventilate your home while keeping out insects
- Optional obscured glass for privacy in bathrooms and other spaces
To learn more about our vinyl windows, contact Purpose Driven Restoration and schedule a free in-home consultation. We look forward to discussing how we can upgrade the windows on your home in Bloomington, MN.